The Department of Applied Informatics (Semantic Systems) invites applications for the position of a
University Assistant (prae doc)
Duration of employment: 4 years
- Participation in research and teaching within the Group Semantic Systems
- Scientific research with the goal to obtain a doctorate degree
- Involvement in administrative and organizational tasks of the department
- Participation in public relations activities of the department and faculty
- Adequate completed Austrian or equivalent foreign university education
- A working knowledge of English and willingness to learn German within an appropriate time frame
In research and teaching, the research group Semantic Systems works on knowledge representation in intelligent systems. The research group focuses in particular on logic-based, declarative languages. The spectrum of the research activities ranges from the development and formal analysis of new and existing declarative languages, over implementation of systems supporting such languages, to their applications. The Department of Applied Informatics is very well networked internationally in science and industry.
Der Beitrag Job Announcement: Search for a University Assistant (f/m) erschien zuerst auf Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Source: AAU TEWI