We are actively involved in leading positions in scientific and professional associations as well as on the editorial boards of journals. We organize conferences that receive significant international recognition.
Upcoming relevant Conferences
- EMISA 2019 – Digital Ecosystems of the Future: Methodology, Techniques and Applications: 40 Jahre Fachtagung und Fachgruppe: Entwicklungsmethoden für Informationssysteme und deren Anwendung; Evangelische Akademie Tutzing, 15.-17. Mai 2019: bitte jetzt Termin reservieren!
- ER 2019 – 38th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, November 4-7, 2019, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Modellierung 2020 – The Biennial Conference on Modeling; Universität Wien, February 26-28, 2020.
- ER 2020 – 39th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, November 3-6, 2020, Vienna, Austria
Recent Conferences with leading functions of AE members
- Dagstuhl Seminar on “Next Generation Domain Specific Conceptual Modeling: Principles and Methods“, Dagstuhl, Germany, November 19-23, 2018. Participation by invitation. Organizers: Heinrich C. Mayr (AAU Klagenfurt), Sudha Ram (University of Arizona Tucson), Wolfgang Reisig (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin), Markus Stumptner (University of South Australia, Adelaide)
- ER 2018 – 37th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling
- ER Forum 2018 – The vibrant platform for presenting and discussing novel research that addresses any topic related to conceptual modelling.
- ICTERI 2018 – 14th Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Research, and in Industrial Applications
- Modellierung 2018
- AQUEMO 2018 – 2nd International Workshop on the Adequacy of Modeling Methods
- ER 2017 – 36th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling
- ICTERI 2017 – 13th Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Research, and in Industrial Applications
- ICTERI 2016 – 12th Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Research, and in Industrial Applications
- INFORMATIK 2016
- AQUEMO 2016 – 1st International Workshop on the Adequacy of Modeling Methods
Conference Series established by the AE Research Group
International Conferences hosted by the AE Research Group