Job Announcement: We are hiring a University Assistant (Doctoral Student)
The Department of Applied Informatics (Information Systems) invites applications for the position of a
University Assistant (prae doc)
Duration of employment: 4 years
- Scientific research with the goal to obtain a doctorate degree (PhD)
- Participation in research projects
- Teaching and supervision of students
- Involvment in administration
- Participation in public relations activities of the department and faculty
- Adequate completed Austrian or equivalent foreign university education
- A working knowledge of English and willingness to learn German within an appropriate time frame
In research and teaching, the research group Information Systems works on the application of intelligent systems to practical operational problems. The research group focuses in particular on the design and evaluation of recommendation systems, the application of data mining methods in the business environment and personalized software services in general. The spectrum of the research activities ranges from the application of new methods of artificial intelligence to research into the effects of such information systems on their users. The Department of Applied Informatics is very well networked internationally in science and industry.
Applications must be submitted no later than 28.02.2018. (see official Job Announcement (in German) and it’s non-binding Englisch translation)
Der Beitrag Job Announcement: We are hiring a University Assistant (Doctoral Student) erschien zuerst auf Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Source: AAU TEWI