Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt is pleased to announce the following open position in accordance with § 107 para. 1 of the Austrian Universities Act 2002:
Academic Specialist (f/m)
This is a full-time position (100%, grade IVa acc. to the collective agreement for universities), assigned to the University Executive support office Dekanatekanzlei / Continuing Education Office. The minimum gross monthly salary for this grade is € 2,550.50 (14 x p.a.) and may increase to max. € 3.038,50 (14 x p.a.) following the recognition of relevant previous experience as stipulated in the collective agreement. The initial term of employment is limited to one year, with the possibility of a transition to a permanent contract after 12 months. Employment is expected to commence on the 1st of July, 2018.
The position comprises following tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall project management for the AACSB accreditation and AACSB re-accreditation for the Faculty of Management and Economics
- Collection, evaluation and processing of data and information relevant for the accreditation process
- Conception, planning and implementation of strategic sub-projects, process improvements and workshops in the context of the accreditation and re-accreditation process
- Compilation of reports such as Initial Self-Evaluation Reports or Continuous Improvement Reports, etc.
- Organisational and substantive support during the preparation of visits to the faculty by representatives of international accreditation authorities (Peer Review Visits)
- Project documentation
Required qualifications for the appointment:
- Completed university studies (Master’s degree and above) with a focus on Business Administration, Economics and Social Sciences
- Experience in project management
- Very good knowledge and skills in dealing with office software
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel as part of the accreditation and re-accreditation process
- Good team working skills and enjoyment of working collaboratively
All requirements must be met by the 6th of June, 2018 at the latest.
Additional desired qualifications:
- Professional experience in higher education, especially in the field of accreditations / certifications and quality management
- Understanding of the responsibilities, objectives and organisation of a university
- Experience in the areas of university-level teaching or teaching and learning development (particularly: Business Administration and Economics)
- International experience
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Strong social and communication skills
- High levels of dedication, commitment and resilience
Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt strives to increase the number of women among its staff and therefore specifically invites qualified women to apply.
People with disabilities or chronic diseases who fulfil the requirements are particularly encouraged to apply.
General information for applicants is available at www.aau.at/jobs/information.
Applications including the usual documents must be submitted to Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Dekanatekanzlei/Recruiting, exclusively via the online application form at www.aau.at/obf. Applications must indicate the reference code 309/18 and must be received no later than the 6th of June, 2018.
Travel and accommodation costs incurred during the application process will not be refunded.
Der Beitrag Academic Specialist (f/m) assigned to the University Executive support office Dekanatekanzlei / Continuing Education Office – code 309/18 erschien zuerst auf Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Source: AAU TEWI