On 16 October 2019, the 16th Austrian IT Security Day took place at Messe Klagenfurt in cooperation with “Kärntner Messen”.
There were 9 lectures on the following topics:
- The challenge of decentralised digitisation for SMEs
- Risk perception and human (ir)rationality
- What to do in case of a cyber emergency? Hotline, cyber insurance or solve it yourself?
- Smartcards in Multi-Devices and Multi-Usecase Environments
- From network analysis to application protection
- IT security of production systems
- Current case law on e-commerce
- Online trading: Typical risks and their distribution
- Network and Information Security
Two hacking demos:
- Networks are dangerous and funny too
- Digitalization madness – view into the digital divide
- Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt | TEWI
- Attingo Datenrettung GmbH
- Industrial Automation GmbH
- Joanneum Research
- NTS Netzwerk Telekom Service AG
- RGE GmbH
- Stadtwerke Klagenfurt AG
- Technikon Forschungs- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH
130 satisfied participants are already looking forward to the next IT Security Day in autumn 2020 at FH Salzburg at the Urstein campus in Puch/Salzburg.
Der Beitrag 16th Austrian IT Security Day | 16 October 2019 | Messe Klagenfurt erschien zuerst auf University of Klagenfurt.
Source: AAU TEWI