- 2014: Doctorate in Informatics, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt; her PhD thesis in the Human Behavior Monitoring and Support project (HBMS) was about Cognitive Modeling for Ambient Assistance.
- 2010: Master Informatics, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- 2005: Bachelor Informatics, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
Currently, Judith is post-doc scientist and member of the Application Engineering Research Group, chairwomen of the supervisory board of the Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH, and deputy member of the advisory board for development policy of the province of Carinthia.
Judith’s research interest are in Conceptual Modeling with a focus on Goal Modeling and Domain Specific Modeling Methods, Knowledge Management, Cyber Physical Systems, Model Driven Architecture, Human Centered Computing and Ambient Assisted Living.
- since 2017: Department Editor/ Editor of the EMISA Journal
- 2014-2017: Post-Doc Scientist, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Application Engineering Research Group
- 2011-2014: Pre-Doc Scientist, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Application Engineering Research Group
- 2009-2010: Software Engineer and Consultant, integranova GmbH, Klagenfurt
2015: Junior Fellow of the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI)